19 novembre 2014

L'ora giusta! | The right hour!

Cercavo un orologio da parete per il mio soggiorno.
Non volevo un orologio qualunque... ma qualcosa che avesse un suo carattere.
Adesso che ne ho trovati alcuni, ho l'imbarazzo della scelta.
E voi quale scegliereste?
xxx
I was looking for a wall clock for my living room.
I didn't want an ordinary one... but something that had its own character.
Now that I've found out some, I have plenty of choice.
Which would you choose?



FRAME clock by Meyer Objects - design Nazar Sigaher.
[I'm searching a shop online where to buy it... then I'll put the link for you]



White and White clock by Kibardin Design.



QLOCKTWO by Bieger&Funk.



Concrete style texture by Cafelab da Society6

AIKA clock by Covo - design Ari Kanerva

TIUKU clock by Covo.


5 commenti:

  1. Grazie per aver recensito il nostro Concrete Clock su Society6!!! :)

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Di niente! E' bello quindi merita un posto tra quelli che, a mio modesto parere, sono gli orologi da parete più carini in circolazione.

      Elimina
  2. There is unique Clock design in this blog thanks for sharing your work is great!
    CareUeyes Crack

    RispondiElimina
  3. The post is valuable near to my hearth thanks for sharing! SoftsOcean

    RispondiElimina

Cosa ne pensi? | What do you think?